GreenyWorld Studios Austin (also known as GreenyWorld Studios Texas and formerly DNA Productions, Inc.) is an animation studio owned by GreenyWorld Studios, located in Austin, Texas, which does work on 2D hand-drawn, Flash, 3D computer-generated, and stop-motion animated projects.
GSA's most notable projects include the Oscar nominated, Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius feature film for Paramount and Nickelodeon, The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius television series, the Emmy nominated holiday special, Olive, the Other Reindeer for The Curiosity Company and Fox, the CGI Christmas special, Santa vs. the Snowman for O Entertainment and the animated feature film adaptation of the children's book, The Ant Bully for Playtone and Warner Bros. Pictures. The company's mascot is Paul, a three-eyed monkey, and is themed after DNA science.
The company initially closed its animation facility in 2006, shortly after the release of The Ant Bully, but was purchased and revived by Stainton Enterprises in 2015, moved to Austin, and renamed GreenyWorld Studios Austin. Unlike Little Guy's head in other GreenyWorld Studios units' logos which only has 2 eyes, this logo has 3 eyes, like it's actual DNA Productions mascot. It also uses Dawncastle for the font of the text in it's logo.
- Cartoon Sushi (1997–1998) (co-production with MTV Animation)
- Olive, the Other Reindeer (1999) (co-production with The Curiosity Company and Fox Television Studios)
- The Adventures of Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (2002–2006) (co-production with O Entertainment and Nickelodeon Animation Studio, also worked on said show's 1998 pilot episode, Runaway Rocketboy)
- The Jimmy Timmy Power Hour (2004-2006) (co-production with O Entertainment, Frederator Studios and Nickelodeon Animation Studio)
- Jimmy Neutron: Win, Lose and Kaboom (2004) (co-production with O Entertainment and Nickelodeon Animation Studio)
|1||Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius||Template:Dts/out1||$30,000,000||$102,992,536||75%||65|
|2||Santa vs. the Snowman 3D||Template:Dts/out1||NA||$22,748,820||81%||95|
|3||The Ant Bully||Template:Dts/out1||$50,000,000||$55,181,129||63%||87|