|WOW! This has so many edits!|
|This page has been featured, thank you all for helping us in the wiki ;)|
|Created by||Robert Stainton|
|Starring||AT&T Natural voices|
|Country of origin||United States|
German (Only when Sergente Beanson talks)
|No. of seasons||21|
|No. of episodes||TBA (List of episodes)|
|Executive producer(s)|| James Clayton|
|Running time||5-3 Minutes|
|Production company(s)|| Games Animation, Inc.|
Klasky Csupo, Inc.
Sesame Workshop (2000-2004)
Cookie Jar Group (2004-2012)
20th Century Fox Television
|Distributor|| 20th Television|
|Original channel|| Fox|
The Greeny Channel
|Original run||August 13, 1995 – present|
|Spin-offs/Related Shows||Dr. Beanson|
Greeny Phatom, (pronounced Greeny Phantom), is an American animated television series created by Robert Stainton. It first premiered on Fox and other channels on August 13, 1995, eventually premiered on Cartoon Network on March 16, 2002, and is syndicated on USA Network and a few NBC affiliate networks. The show finished its run on November 23, 2004 but restarted in 2005. A spin-off series, Dr. Beanson, premiered on September 27, 1996.
Stainton conceived Greeny Phatom in 1989 with his idea with two characters, Big Guy and Dr. Benson. They wore red instead of pink, and Dr. Benson had no mustache. In 1990, Dr. Benson changed his name to Dr. Beanson, and Big Guy to Little Guy. The show first appeared as a original unaired pilot and the comic in 1994. In 1995, 20th Century Fox Television and Sony Wonder adapted Greeny Phatom into a half-hour television series on Fox. The pilot episode was originally first aired on August 13, 1995.
The show's popularity resulted in a feature-length theatrical film produced, titled Greeny Phatom The Movie, which was released on July 21, 2002, and its sequel titled Greeny Phatom The Movie 2, which was released on August 23, 2013.
In 2014, Former Mock Reviewers for Hire Productions of Newhouse, North Lanarkshire purchased the rights and the other rights to Greeny Phatom for the equivalent of $99,000 (in US dollars). New episodes will be made, but using a mixture of Adobe Flash, GoAnimate, and MS Paint.
The show was first conceived by then an animator at CalArts in the office of Terry Ward in 1989. The idea hit him after he came up with two characters, Big Guy, and Dr. Benson. They did not exactly look like Little Guy or Dr. Beanson. They wore red instead of pink, and Dr. Benson had no mustache. But when the year 1990 came, Dr. Benson changed his name to Dr. Beanson, and Big Guy to Little Guy. Then Robert came up with a Sing-Along Songs segment with Dr. Beanson's cousin, Dr. After that more characters came along such as Gree Guy, Geo Guy, Green Bob, Dr. PBS, and more. Now the creators had came up for a name of the show. Greeny Phatom. "It was a wierd name," said Robert, also director of the series. A conception for the pilot had came.
Greeny Phatom first appeared on February 13, 1994 as a original unaired pilot and the comic. It is the early version of "Pilot". In 1995, 20th Century Fox Television and Sony Wonder adapted Greeny Phatom into a half-hour television series on Fox. The series was originally set to premiere on April 24, 1995 with the pilot they showed to Fox earlier that year, The Original Un-aired Pilot, but the episode was declined to be used by Fox (until it was finally preserved on the season 1 DVD in 2002). The producers of the show then decided to "go ahead" and air another first episode, "Pilot" on August 13, 1995. The entire franchise was aquired by Fox in 1996.
Later in 2008, TCFTV sold Greeny Phatom to Fox Television Studios but Sony Wonder still owns the rights. Then on December 4th, the 6th birthday of the last episode of Keegan's favorite show (Monk), Fox Television Studios shut down along with Fox 21 and created Fox21 Television Studios, so then when they shut down, Twentieth Century Fox Television retained the rights to the series.
The character list was like it always was. This is the list:
- Little Guy
- Little Girl
- Dr. Beanson
- Gary's Mother
- Gary's Father
- Santed Sailor
- Dr. Mother
- Bob Beanson
- Dr. Clown
- Green Bob
- Dr. PBS (since 2002)
- Dr. BeanClownson
- Mudd Thomas
- Gangster Sailor
- Little Guy 2
- Geo Guy
- Earthy Guy
- AT&T Mike as Little Guy
- Robosoft Three as Doctor and Dr. Father
- Speakonia Peter as Dr. Beanson, Fabritsio, and Magic-Mario
- Speakonia Wanda as Gary's Mother
- Speakonia Sydney as Walter
- AT&T Rich as Bob Beanson and Gree Guy
- AT&T Crystal as Little Girl
- Speakonia Alex as Gangster Sailor
- Robosoft Four as Dr. Mother
- Speakonia Melvin as Dr. Clown
- Speakonia Amos as Gary's Father
- Speakonia Biff as Fetus Grandpa
- Speakonia Douglas as Monty Python
- Microsoft Mike as Little Guy 2, Geo Guy, Magic-Little Guy, Mellow Guy and Wombidy
- Speakonia Eddie as Little Guy 3, Earthy Guy, Pella Guy, Gum, Jakelsm, and Greenie-Mario
- British Male Adult as Little Guy 4
- Jesse Gieser as Little Guy 5 and Snoop Dog
- Taylor Robinson as Little Guy 6
- IVONA Eric as Little Guy 7
- Robert Stainton as Santed Sailor and Little Guy 8
- German Male Adult as Sergente Beanson
- Natural Sam as Pube Beason
- Microsoft Sam as Panted Pirate, Lucas Guy and Dr. Geo Cortex
- Junior Peter as Green Bob
- Robosoft Two as Ro-Workshop
- Microsoft Anna as Geo Girl
- Mac Alex as Little Guy 9
- Robosoft Peter as Dr. PBS
- Junior Eddie as Greeny Michael and Stary Guy
- Microsoft Mary as Little Girl 2
- British Female Adult as Little Guy 3
- Junior Mike as Syo Guy
- Robosoft Mike as Stink Guy
- AT&T Charles as Satin Guy
- Robosoft Sydney as Dr. PBS-son
- Loquendo Steven as Green Bob the Second
- Junior Sydney as Super Guy
- Robosoft Douglas as Pinky Inf. Robot
20th Century Fox, Sony Wonder and Paramount Pictures (even though Robert Stainton put that logo at the end of the movie) produced Greeny Phatom The Movie, a film adaption of the Greeny Phatom animated series released on July 21, 2002 and re-released on February 18, 2005. The film was directed by series creator, Robert Stainton. A sequel was released in 2013.
- Main article(s): List of episodes
- The Greeny was where Dr. Beanson was hired.
- Santed Sailor runs a place called Beach Park.
- When the characters were first created, their shirts were different, since Robert made them that way.
- Since 2012, the show was made to make fun of YouTube trolls on the Internet.
- Since December 2013, the show was hated by people because of the "crappy animation".